Instructions for authors
- Submission of your manuscript includes a commitment by the corresponding author to ensure that at least one author registers for the conference and presents the paper (registration number required by the submission site).
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE ICCSP 2019 Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®.
- Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more: IEEE Policy on Plagiarism and IEEE Policy on Double Submission.
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE-formatted publication-ready version of the paper along with any overlength charges for each camera-ready manuscript in excess of five (5) pages up to a maximum of seven (7).
Manuscript File Preparation:
- Prepare your manuscript in any file format acceptable to PDFexpress.
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
- Use PDFexpress with your respective Conference ID:
At the time of submission, the authors are required to make sure that the PDF file and the Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors. That is, please enter all authors in Submission System during the submission process. Failure to comply with this rule may lead to the withdrawal of your paper from the review process. Also, the author list of an accepted paper CANNOT be changed in the final manuscript.
All submissions should be written in English with a minimum and maximum paper length of four (5) and seven (7) printed pages (10-point font), respectively, including figures. Camera-ready versions of accepted papers exceeding five (5) pages will be allowed pending payment of overlength charges.
Only PDF files will be accepted both for the review process and camera-ready submissions.
Manuscripts should not contain page numbers, embedded links or notes, scanned images, headers, or footers.
Revise your Paper
Please read the reviews of your paper and follow the reviewers’ recommendations for revising it and preparing the final version. When you are done with the revision, please print out your paper and carefully proofread it. All the details in the figure should be very succinct. Review formatting requirements can be found at:
Note: The camera-ready paper should be prepared in proper formatting and should include all the recommendations of the reviewers’. Failing to comply with may result in removal of the paper from ICCSP proceedings and will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore® even if the registration fee is paid. It is recommended to use a professional native English-speaking editor if the authors are not good in scholarly writing. Papers with less than excellent English will not be published even if technically perfect.
IEEE Copyright Form
While uploading your camera-ready paper, you will need to submit your IEEE copyright form.
- Direct your queries if any, regarding the paper submission or any other matter to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Abstract and Full Paper Submission – 10 Dec 2018
Notification of Acceptance – 30 Jan 2019
Last Date for Final Submission – 13 Feb 2019
Papers can be submitted with the aid of the link “Click here”Submit your Paper